This privacy statement informs you about which personal data is collected
and received when you visit this website or order our products.
We highly value your privacy and aim to collect as little data as possible.
If you have any questions about which personal data we have or if you would
like us to rectify or erase your data, please contact us through our
The types of data we may obtain
We receive and collect all the data that you enter on this
website. This may include:
- Name and contact details (such as name, address, email, username, fax and phone numbers)
- Account details (such as username, password)
- Information on your use of the website
How we use personal data
We use the data to run and operate this webservice and provide your user account.
Statistical data, that tells us how often a certain feature is used, will
be evaluated to further improve this service.
How we may share personal data
We may share the personal data we collect and receive on a need to know basis with the following third parties:
- Service providers
- License/data providers (Witels-Albert GmbH)
- Competent public authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
- We may also transfer your personal data in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets on a need to know basis. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal data you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with applicable law and this Privacy Statement.
- If you send us a support request that can better be answered by Witels-Albert GmbH, we may forward it to them.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.